"Bringing a creative, eclectic edge to the event + wedding planning process, is the goal!"
Meet the Owner
Forensic accounting was oh, so, appealing throughout college. Upon graduation, not so much! In 2004, Tamuel left her corporate job and began the journey of designing and planning weddings. Her creative nature, forward-thinking, and determination quickly branded her as a savvy entrepreneur.
She is the creative mastermind and driving force behind the RW Events brand + its subsidiaries (Luxmore Grande Estate, Cypress Grove Estate House + RW Style). She prides herself in running a successful family owned business with a dedicated team of passionate professionals.
Ok, ok, enough of the boring stuff – let’s get a little personal - quick facts about her:
- She is obsessed with her husband of 24+ years and gorgeous daughters
- Carbs make her extremely happy
- If dogs could speak; she would never speak to a human again (so, we think)
- Retail therapy = book + grocery stores
- Monotony is not her thing
- DIY projects are not for this gal, ever
- She hates the beach and thinks sand is gross
- She loves genuine connections – drop her a line today – Tamuel (at) rwevents.com