Brittany and Brad had a ranch style Kissimmee wedding that featured all sorts of RW Style gorgeousness! I’m loving that ribbon backdrop and vintage sofa =)
Photography – Amalie Orrange Photography
Venue – Cypress Grove Estate House
Decor & Styling – RW Events, LLC
Floral – Lee Forrest Design
Cake – The Sugar Suite
Stationery – 5 Thirteen Designs
Who doesn’t love a good signature drink!? And a gorgeous, vintage style drink station makes it that much better! Styled using some goodies from RW Style, this station features hand-made signage, some stunning depression glass, and a yummy peach bellini!
Design is one of my favorite aspects of wedding planning. I love flipping through linen books, playing with color combos, and searching for the perfect decor details. If you’re on the hunt for some design inspiration, below are a few great places to start:
- Your lifestyle – Don’t underestimate how much inspiration you can draw from your own life. Your home is a good reflection of your personality, so it’s a great place to start for wedding inspiration! Think about the colors, textures, and fabrics used in your home along with your favorite decor pieces.
- Design trends – Look to the worlds of fashion and interior design for ideas. Both are a great place to find fresh conceptual ideas that can be incorporated into weddings.
- Window shop – Major department stores always have creative and innovative displays that can spark some pretty awesome ideas =)
- Other weddings – the most obvious place to search for wedding inspiration is other weddings. Magazines, blogs, and pinterest provide tons of images that will help get the design ball rolling.
- The venue – Think about the architecture and decor at your selected venue and use that for inspiration!