As you are marking off your wedding To-Do list don’t forget about your beauty routine. Here are a few tips to keep in mind:
- Give your skin lots of love! Cleanse, moisturize and repeat everyday. Too tired? Make sure to at least use a makeup wipe to take off makeup and excess dirt and oil.
- Exfoliate at least 1-2 a week. Getting rid of the dead skin will allow for your cleanser to do its job.
- Get your SPF on! Make sure to use a day moisturizer that contains SPF in order to protect your skin. What girl likes wrinkles?!
- Water, Water and more Water. Need we say more?
- Facials are great but avoid getting one the week of your wedding, giving your skin time to bounce back.
Can we just take a moment to bask in the glory of this beautiful Cypress Grove Estate House wedding? Our day-of-coordination clients, Kim + Brandon, were so gracious, and even though it rained they didn’t let that spoil their wedding day =)
Venue: Cypress Grove Estate House
Day-of-Coordination: RW Events
Photography: By the Robinsons
Cake: The Sugar Suite
DJ: Soundwave Entertainment