Join our team!
We’re looking for an organized individual to work closely with our team to ensure everything runs smoothly. The Office Assistant will coordinate office activities and operations while providing clerical and administrative support to management.
Beyond greeting visitors, receiving packages, and answering phone calls + emails, you’ll also have the opportunity to help shape how the day-to-day activities are handled in the office.
- Perform general administrative tasks, including answering and directing phone calls, email correspondence, filing, meeting minutes, mailings + deliveries, and coordinating meeting spaces
- Handle minor financial transactions for the office, such as collecting payments + deposits, issuing receipts, and purchasing needed supplies
- Oversee maintenance and janitorial schedules for multiple facilities
- Receive, verify, and distribute packages for the retail division
- Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions
- Main office spaces by keeping them clean, stocked, and organized from the kitchenette, conference rooms, storage/closet, and communal areas
- Provide ad-hoc support to office and other team members as needed
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skilss
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work well under limited supervision
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environmen
- Basic understanding of how to operate standard business equipment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software