We’re so excited to be a part of this stunning shoot, featured on Wedding Chicks! To read the full post, click here.
The Muted Rainbow-inspired shoot was created by Roots to Stem, and we knew it was going to be amazing. We were so thrilled to be able to provide our Cane Louis chairs for the event and they look gorgeous at The Howey Mansion.
When we asked Alayna from Roots to Stem what inspired the colorful, whimsical design of this shoot, she said that they wanted to bring color to the “neutral” world that we see so much of these days, but they wanted to show that your wedding doesn’t have to be just one color, it can be many. And it can be fabulous and scream luxury all at the same time!
If you want to read more about their inspiration on wedding chicks, click here.
Oh, and we just can't get enough of these new pieces...
Check out some of our new inventory items that made it in the shoot!
- Feature: Wedding Chicks
- Wedding Photographers: Meche Ausina Photography
- Flowers: IN BLOOM FLORIST
- Cakes & Catering: My Bakers Cottage Cakes
- Event Planning & Design: ROOTS TO STEM
- Dress & Apparel: The bridal finery
- Venue: THE HOWEY MANSION
- Groom & His Men: Leonardo fifth avenue
- Wedding Films: Valiant Weddings
- Tabletop Rentals: Echo Event Rentals
- Lounge, Table, Chair Rentals: RW events
- Linen Rentals: bbj la tavola
- Paper Goods & Calligraphy: Rosebud Calligraphy
- Hair, Makeup & Beauty: beauty brigade
- Couple: MODEL 1: Kristen Alyss
- Couple: MODEL 2: Keith Manecke