Floral inspiration? Yes, please!
Styled Shoots Across America + Intrigued Events teamed up to give you a vibrant, colorful summer floral inspiration that’ll make you want to bust out your gardening gloves and get to work! We’re delighted that they’ve decided to host their floral workshop here, giving Luxmore a floral transformation!
We are so honored to be featured on MunaLuchi Bride, and we can’t wait for you to see the full post.
It’s no secret that we love a good pop of color at Luxmore, and this shoot was no exception. We were impressed with how well they blended hues of pink, purple, orange, and yellow florals for the shoot. From the floral arch in front of our fountain to transforming the fireplace in our Estate Room, they made Luxmore look like a dreamy, summer oasis.
For more gorgeous photos and amazing inspiration for your next wedding or event click here to read more.
- Photographer & Videographer: Jennifer Nicole Photography & Films
- Floral Design: Sarah Campbell of Intrigue Designs
- Concept & Planning: Styled Shoots Across America by Heather Benge Events
- Hair & Makeup: Brittany Boscana of Brie & Brie
- Linens: Nuage Designs Inc.
- Cake: LuBelle’s Cakes
- Stationery: Papier Handmade
- Wedding Gowns: White Blossom Bridal
- Colorful Gown: Styled Gowns
- Styling Mats: Replica Surfaces
- Ring Boxes: The Mrs. Box & Lovely Ring Box
- Shoes: Bella Belle
- Solo Bride Model: Carranita C
- Couple Models: Alexandra Jane & Lucas N. Salazar
- Blog Feature: MunaLuchi Bride