It’s no secret, we are obsessed with farmhouse tables – we’re always looking for an excuse to create a new design, size, or custom stain. After noticing many of our couples pushing tables together to create a feasting table for their bridal party – our Bubba table was designed.
Did you know farmhouse tables are also referred to as harvest tables. Modern farmhouse tables have a rustic tabletop and often incorporate some type of galvanized steel or hairpin legs.
Some quick facts about the table:
- It comfortably seats 20 people when using standard chairs such as chiavaris with guests surrounding the table.
- French country chairs are a bit wider, when using them we’d recommend no more than 18 guests
- It is approximately 16ft long
- It weighs a ton. Okay, maybe not a ton but he is heavy!
- It’s perfect for dinner parties too 🙂
- It’s becoming one of our more popular table rentals (we’re off to build a few more)
Til next time friends!