Have you booked your dream venue, but you aren’t sure which ceremony space is best for you? Well, Luxmore Grande Estate offers four unique, and beautiful locations for ceremonies! With several indoor & outdoor options, there are plenty of opportunities to create a stunning backdrop to the tie the knot, and provide peace of mind with weather back-up plans.
The Jessup Garden
The Jesup Garden is the venue’s most popular location for ceremonies. This gorgeous open lawn area is located in the back of the estate. It is beautifully accented by lush greenery and foliage.
- Ideal for floral arches and arbors
- A great option for brides who love the outdoors
- This ceremony space can host up to 200 guests
The Grande Ballroom
The Grande Ballroom is the epitome of elegance, and is the highlight of the estate! Whether you prefer an indoor affair, or as a back-up plan for the unpredictable Florida weather, either way, this space is breathtaking.
- Ideal for dramatic draping, large floral arrangements
- Accented by enchanting chandeliers throughout the space
- A perfect option for brides who prefer the drama of a ballroom
- The ceremony layout facing the Bay Window is ideal for up to 150 guests
- For a larger event, the ceremony set-up facing the alcove can host up to 200 guests
The Estate Patio
The Estate Patio would be a fabulous choice for the client who loves the outdoors but still wants the Estate House to be a focal point of the event.
- Ideal for dramatic arches to accent the patio fountain
- Beautiful backdrop views of Lake Jesup
- This ceremony space can host up to 150 guests
The Estate Room
The Estate Room is the most intimate ceremony option at the Estate. This lovely room is located in the heart of the venue; and offers charming accents with large windows that provide natural lighting and the fireplace mantle as a focal point.
- The model choice for more intimate events
- The procession can enter the room from the dramatic double staircase
- This ceremony space can host up to 90 guests
Let us know which ceremony space you love, so we can help make the vision for your big day come to life!