A Combination of Outdoor Rustic Charm and Whimsy
Are you searching for the perfect backyard venue for your bohemian wedding? Then look no further than The Acre! This unique outdoor event space is located in the heart of historic College Park, near Downtown Orlando.
Some quick FAQs;
- The venue can host up to 250 guests
- They offer packages for both weddings & private events
- They offer intimate wedding packages as well!
- Free onsite parking
- Fancy Bathroom Trailer Provided
- Catering Kitchen Located On-Site
The Acre has three fabulous ceremony locations on the grounds!
- The Stage is perfect for a more traditional setup, or if you want to ensure the couple is the center of attention! This area is great for a unique floral arch or arbor display.
- The Vine Wall is definitely on trend with all the greenery we’ve seen highlighted in weddings this season. This location is ideal for the bohemian bride.
- The Tiny House creates an eclectic backdrop if you want something more unique and a little quirky. The historic structure has recently been renovated and creates a lovely photo-op.
The lawn at The Acre is the largest open space and creates the perfect blank slate for your event. It’s an excellent space for a tent or a unique structure. Or keep the lawn open to enjoy the stars and romantic market lights! The barn, which houses the bar, accents this space and can also be used as a covered dancing area or band set-up. There are areas in the garden where guests can roam, and enjoy a fire pit. Lastly is the popular Mirror Patio, featuring a stunning brick courtyard, which works well for the dance floor, DJ Set-up, cocktail hour, or a lounge area!
The Acre also includes a spacious bridal suite in their upstairs loft. It’s large enough for the bride and her squad to get ready, and also overlooks the grounds. The guys haven’t been left out as there’s also a Groom’s Suite just behind the ceremony stage. Finally, there is the Chapel Hall located towards the back of the property. This is an intimate indoor space that could be used for smaller receptions, an indoor food/dessert display, soft seating, etc.
Want more details on this gem of a venue? Contact their team here!