With the holiday being upon us, parties are in full swing! I don’t know about you but I was feeling a little rusty on the whole hosting front.
So, let’s go over a few basic tips to help you entertain this holiday season:
- Personally, greet everyone (or as many as possible) upon arrival
- SMILE! Sounds easy enough but hosting can be stressful at times
- Stimulate the senses – the aroma of the food, a well-dressed table, and a little background music will do the trick!
- Introduce the newcomers , no one should feel left out
- Offer up a beverage upon arrival – mocktails are a must!
- Have plenty of food and drinks (a little variety is important too )
- Enjoy yourself
- Thank them for coming when they leave
Remember to keep the conversation light by avoiding controversial topics.
Party on, friends!